THIS POLICY SETS OUT HOW WE COLLECT AND HANDLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.
We are PropTech Partners SA, trading as ‘Neho’, a company registered in Switzerland under the registration number CHE-280.507.100. Our registered office is at Rue du Grand-Pré 2A, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland. Our registered VAT number is CHE-280.507.100 VAT.
We provide a web-based platform (“Online Platform”) which provides you with access to and an opportunity to purchase property-related services via our website at the domain neho.ch (“Our Website”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
In general, we use the information we collect about you to:
- provide, supply, transmit and upload any of the products, services, facilities and capabilities displayed or referred to on the Website or on the Online Platform;
- pass your messages on to Sellers, Buyers, or people using the Website or Online Platform within the confines of their requests and use of the Online Platform;
- provide information services to relevant third parties including in the event that you choose to take a Pay Later (as defined in the Service Agreement) option to purchase products and services;
- improve the features, products and services we offer;
- support our own marketing and promotion effort;
- keep you informed with information relevant to your interests.
Personal information collected
When you visit, register or use the services on the Website or Online Platform, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, contact details, bank details, credit or debit card and information about your property or personal circumstances as a Seller, Purchaser, or anyone interested in a property or the products & services offered by us. We may also collect information about how you use the Website or Online Platform including your searches, the properties and pages you look at, the advertisers or partners you contact. We will collect information on your use of the Online Platform, what you input, upload, store, transmit and communicate. Finally, we may also collect information from any correspondence that you have with us as well as your IP (internet protocol) address and cookies which may uniquely identify your browser or account. This will help us with verification and identity. Collectively, we refer to this as "Your Information".
All of the areas on the Website or Online Platform where you might enter personal information assume your agreement and consent (or otherwise) to our use of your Information. We always use the most recently submitted information or form to reflect your current consent status. If you are a registered user, but not signed in when you submit a form, we won’t be able to use your saved settings so will deem your consent choice to be as per the form you submit at the time.
How we use your information
We may use your Information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or Online Platform or any of our products and services. Where you have consented, we may also use your Information to contact you with details about any other products or services we, or our partners or advertisers offer that may be of interest to you. Where you have consented to being contacted by third parties, we may make your Information available to them. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please write to us at the address below: [email protected].
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing.
The following features, by their nature, require and make use of personally identifiable information.
When you register on the Website or Online Platform you may be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and a password. You can change and update this information at any time by logging into the Online Platform once registration has been completed.
2. Log in
When you log into the Online Platform you will be required to enter an e-mail and a password. We will store this information on the system. Please keep your user name and password safe and do not disclose it to anyone. We will also store any data added in respect of your social media accounts.
3. Instructing us
When you take advantage of any of our services (instructing us) you will be asked for additional information about you and your property and will be uploading or reviewing information for marketing purposes. Your address will be disclosed on marketing materials such as digital property particulars that will also contain reference to the characteristics of your property provided or approve by you as well as on our Website and on marketing materials and property portals.
4. Payment details
When you take advantage of any of our services we will take certain information from you such as the name on the card, card number, expiry date, security code or issue number as well as your bank details and some additional personal information. This information will be used to take the agreed payment or to pass to the Provider (as defined in the Service Agreement) where you have chosen to Pay in installments (as defined in the Service Agreement) and will not be stored on our system. Any credit card information or bank details will be stored by the card merchant and or the Provider and only if you take advantage of services in the future will you get the choice to use the same card and we will then call for the information from the card merchant. You can choose not to have your card stored should you so wish.
Our Local Property Expert may upload photographs to the Online Platform (Seller) at any time to use for marketing purpose but these will not be published without your approval. These photographs will normally result in the identity of your address.
6. Arranging viewings and making offers
When a prospective Purchaser wishes to view a property they will choose a convenient time and date from the live interactive diary and they will then be provided with a confirmation of the viewing together with the full name and address (unless we are conducting the viewings on your behalf) of the Seller. Should the person who has viewed wish to make an offer they can do so through the Online Platform. The Seller will be provided with the name, e-mail address and phone number of the person who has made the offer.
In the event that an offer is made we will require further information such as the name and contact details of your Conveyancer as well as mortgage information (if applicable).
We will ask everyone whom views a property to answer up to a few questions about their experience and conclusions on the property they have viewed. This information will be provided to the Seller and recorded in the Online Platform.
8. Saving properties
You will be able to save properties (once registered) that you find on the Website or Online Platform. We may anonymously aggregate these details to indicate how many users have saved a particular property, but we will not make available to third parties any personal data relating to a person who searches.
If you are selling a property and we are not looking after your viewings you will be required to enter your availability for viewings into the Online Platform. This will then be made available to anyone looking to view so that they can book a viewing on the live interactive diary 24 hours a day. Once they have chosen a time and date the viewing will be confirmed and they will be provided with the information referred to above (viewings).
Who has access to the information you provide or we collect?
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you. Where any of our services is available via the site or the software of our partners, those partners may have access to your Information. Their use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any other sites, even if you access them using links from the Website or Online Platform. We therefore recommend that you check the policy of each site that you visit and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of such policies before providing any personal information.
If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using the Website and Online Platform you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your Information e.g. to complete partial addresses or to augment the information we hold about you. In either case, we will not pass your data to anyone who is not also registered with the Data Protection Act or is not subject to these or similar provisions in our contract with them and we will not allow the third party to use your Information commercially without your consent.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your Information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
What are your data protection rights ?
Neho would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed - You have the right to be informed about what personal data we collect and how they are processed by us.
- The right of access – You have the right to request for access and copies of your personal data held by us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data that we have collected to a third party, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
How to contact us ?
Cookies and tracking
Like all sites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of the Website and Online Platform traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site etc. We use log files to build pictures of how the Website and the Online Platform is used that help us to monitor and improve our service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
Security, storage and transfer of information
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed, or disclosed to a third party without your permission (unless they are providing services as outlined above and to prevent unauthorized access to it. The computers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect your Information.
All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices. Only employees and Licensee’s who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. You can update the personal information that you give us at any time from within the Online Platform.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
We process personal information on our servers in Switzerland.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time as we add new services or features or in response to changes in the law or our commercial arrangements. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on the Website.
The information contained in the Website and Online Platform is subject to change without notice.
If you have any queries or comments about the policy, our use of your personal information or wish to unsubscribe from messages from us, please get in touch by writing to writing to us at [email protected].
1. Terms of website use - What's in these terms?
2. Other applicable terms - There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase services from Our Website, our Terms and Conditions/Selling Terms will apply.
3. Information about us - Who we are and how to contact us
Our Website is operated by PropTech Partners SA, trading as ‘Neho’, a company registered in Switzerland under the registration number CHE-280.507.100. Our registered office is at Rue du Grand-Pré 2A, 1007 Lausanne, CH. Our registered VAT number is CHE-280.507.100 VAT.
4. Changes to our site – We may make changes to our site
We may update Our Website and may change the content at any time. However, please note any of the content on Our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
5. Accessing Our Website - We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee Our Website, or any content on it, will be always available or be uninterrupted or be free from errors or omissions. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6. Booking a free valuation for real estate brokers is prohibited
A free valuation from a Local Property Expert is available without the necessity of subscribing to a package. If you are a real property broker or if you are bind to any other comparable mandate, you are not allowed to book a free evaluation.
If we suspect a user about his position, we may investigate and take the necessary measures to suspend or terminate his access to Our Website.
7. Your account and password - You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
8. Viruses – We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee Our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses although we are taking the best measures to be protected against. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access Our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing or transmitting any data, sending or uploading any materials that contains viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
9. Using Our Website
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Website;
- any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
10. Content on Our Website
Although we make our best efforts to update the content we provide on Our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees (express or implied) the content on Our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To list a property on the Online Platform for sale, the user must provide certain information in relation to that property. You acknowledge, accept and agree that, subject to clause 17 below:
- we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any of the information, content and/or other materials uploaded onto the Online Platform or generated by users;
- we are unable to independently verify and/or confirm the accuracy of that information, content and/or materials;
- we do not accept any liability for any reliance placed on that information, content and/or materials; and
- it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself of the veracity, accuracy, completeness and suitability of any property descriptions and/or information on the Online Platform; and
- we have no control over, do not guarantee and shall not be responsible for the quality, safety or legality of any properties listed on the Online Platform.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. You acknowledge that Neho is not responsible or liable in any way for any content provided by others although we make our best efforts to pre-screen such content. The views expressed by other users on Our Website do not represent our views or values.
Neho may send you notices with respect to the Systems by sending an e-mail message to the email address listed in your Neho Account, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in your Neho Account or by calling the phone number listed in your Neho Account.
12. Uploading content to Our Website
Whenever you make use of a feature which allows you to upload content to Our Website, generate your own content or to interact with other users of Our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out below.
All of your contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts)
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- comply with applicable law in Switzerland and in any country from which they are posted.
All of your contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activity.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression the contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
You warrant any contribution made by you will comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to Our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of Our Website a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described below (see ‘Rights you license’).
We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of any other rights.
We have the right at all times and without prior notice to pre-screen, move, refuse, modify or remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in Uploading content to our site.
Further, Neho reserves the right to access your account (which may involve taking complete control) to ensure the orderly and reasonable conduct in accordance with these terms, and all other applicable terms.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
13. Rights you license
When you upload content onto the Online Platform or otherwise contribute to Our Website, you grant the following licenses:
- You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your content in connection with Our Website or services provided via the Online Platform or promotion of Our Website.
- You grant third parties (for example, other sellers, potential buyers, legal advisors, Estate Agents, third party web portals, or any other partners or advertisers) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use your content in accordance with the functionality of the Our Website.
By submitting or posting such content, you are representing you are its owner and/or have all necessary rights, licenses, and authorization to use and distribute it in such a manner.
14. Linking to Our Website – Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15. Third party links and resources in Our Website – We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where Our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Parts of the Online Platform and certain services are provided by third parties, not by Neho. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the general terms and conditions of the relevant third-party provider apply to the use of these services. Neho assumes no liability and makes no warranty for such utilised services.
Neho acts in cooperation with third parties (such as e.g. banks and providers of mortgages). Neho may receive a compensation if the user concludes a contract with such third party; also stating that Neho has no duty to enable such contract / safeguard the interests of the user and does not have any influence on the decision by the third party.
16. Intellectual property rights – How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on Our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
17. Limitation of our liability – Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
If you are a business user
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
Please note we only provide Our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
18. Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party as we reasonably feel is necessary.
19. Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
20. Trade marks
NEHO is a registered trade mark owned by PropTech Partners SA. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under clause 16 above “How you may use material on our site”.
21. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction - Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Thank you for visiting Our Website.